Sometimes we link to external websites, where we believe the external information to be helpful to either inform an article. These websites may have different policies than Prophecy Marketing and if you click on one of these links you will be leaving Prophecy Marketing and be clicking onto a site where we do not have control. Please be aware of this.
Information stored in our cookies include:
- Country and language settings
- If an extension has been installed
- Your Bing Client ID if enabled
- Your Google Client ID if enabled
- If you have interacted with our seo.prophecy.marketing tool
- Which way you have found out about Prophecy Marketing
- Any A/B tests that we might be running on our website – for example different page layouts, button colours and contact forms
We do not store any personal information in the cookies that we collect.
Cookies can be really helpful. They enable us to load your previous experience on the website, view your preferences, stored loggins, shopping carts etc. Cookies on the web help web developers give you a more personal, convenient visit. Cookies let websites remember you and so provide a better experience for you. Most people will have cookies enabled on their website and not even realise it.
If you prefer to manage Cookies yourself then using your browser settings, these links will provide you with information:
Cookies and adverts
Phrophecy does use third party tools on its web pages where absolutely necessary. This is for us to understand and fine tune our marketing efforts. We run from time to time ad campaigns on a social media sites and google search and display. This requires us to share some data about user activity to help understand how effective campaigns have been. This helps us prevent wasted spend on unsuccessful advertising campaigns that could instead be used for a good cause.
If you wish to revoke consent of these third party tools to collect your data please use the following links.
- Adwords: https://adssettings.google.com